About this blogger and this Blog
I am a passionate and experienced WordPress blogging tips blogger. I enjoy helping people who are learning to blog, answering support forum questions and publishing blogging tips articles and tutorials.
I became a private journal blogger 2005 and began my first public blog in 2006 on Blogger a year later. Then a friend suggested WordPress.com to me. I tried it and immediately took to it like a duck takes to water. I left Blogger behind me and started a blogging tips blog to share what I learned as I learned it. Since then I have become an experienced WordPress.com and WordPress.org blogger and a Tumblr blogger too.
My goal is to provide useful information to both beginners and to those who wish to improve their blogging skills. I aim to publish twice weekly year round and usually accomplish that. In this blog my guest authors and I publish on the themes of becoming a better blogger, building a better blog, and effective blog promotion.
If you have difficulty reading the text on this blog click to locate the keyboard shortcuts you can use to increase or decrease font (text) size.
- The Archives contain over 800 articles. Contents span the entire range of blogging which can also be accessed by Categories.
- If you prefer to browse click Basic Blogging or Popular Posts.
- Please feel free to use the searchbox and static pages to locate what you need.
- I have placed icons at the top on my sidebar to subscribe to my blog posts (entries) either by feedreader or by email.
- You will also find an icon you can use to subscribe to comments by feedreader.
- If prefer you can subscribe to any categories and/or tags in my blog.
This blog can be translated into over 50 different languages by clicking the language buttons on the Translation page.
The Administrators of this site make all reasonable efforts to obtain copyright holders’ consent to publish the images represented on this site. Where the copyright holder is not known, the Administrators would like to hear from any copyright owners who are not properly identified on this site so that we may make the necessary corrections. Please use a comment box on the most recent box to contact us.