I’m always looking for way to enhance the value of the content in my blog and that includes being privileged to receive and publish posts by guest authors. Today I’m issuing a guest blogger invitation to regular readers and subscribers, who have some specific skills. Those who have the skills required and who will agree become guest bloggers must accept the terms I have set in my Guest Posts policy.
If you are a regular reader/subscriber then have you ever:
- Created a how-to video for a blog post?
- Created a how-to audio or podcast for your blog?
- Created a slide-show for a blog post?
- Created a photo montage or gallery for a blog post?
- Created your own graphics for a blog post or for your blog?
- If you have done any of those 5 things then do you have any tips, tools, or resources to share in a guest post tutorial?
- If you have done any of those 5 things then how was what you presented received by your readers?
- If you have NOT done any of those 5 things then would you consider doing any or all of them in the future? Why or why not?
- How do you as a reader respond to media enhancement of blog posts?